This is a nice leather to make when you're already working with pineapple. After you core and slice, you can scrape out the rest of the fruit to use in a leather.
- Pineapple - 6 slices and scrapping
- Bananas - 2
- Strawberries - 6
- Coconut - optional
- Cut off top of pinapple
- Center pineapple slicer and spin slicer down through fruit
- Cut slices in half, then cut the outside of the pineapple in half
- Gently scrape out flesh from insides of the pineapple put into blender
- Add about 6 slices of the pineapple, the bananas, and the strawberries to the blender
- Blend until smooth (not need to overblend if you want more texture)
- Oil fruit leather sheet and place on dehydrator trays
- Pour 2 cups of blended mixture onto each sheet
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut
Dehydrate at 115° 4-6 hours.